Employment Law Library and Resources
On behalf of our clients and the public, we have researched and found that the below legal research links are a practical and informative electronic library.
- State labor laws
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Title VII — Civil Rights statutes, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Employment Discrimination Law Materials — Compiled by the Legal Information Institute, Cornell University.
- Facts About Sexual Harassment — Compiled by the EEOC.
- Sexual Harassment Hotline Resource List
- U.S. Department of Justice ADA Home Page — Information about the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Document Center
- Wage and Hour Division — Enforces the federal minimum-wage, overtime pay and child labor statute.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Home Page
- Office of Administrative Law Judges — Library includes whistle-blower decisions.
Electronic Law Libraries
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Law
- Emory Law Library Electronic Reference Desk
- Jurisline.com — includes U.S. District Court decisions
- ‘Lectric Law Library — A user-friendly resource oriented more towards laypeople.
- Meta-Index for U.S. Legal Research
- UC Berkeley Industrial Relations Institute Library
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall Law Library
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- WashLaw WEB – Washburn University School of Law
Know Your Politicians
- Federal campaign finance data
- U.S. Congressional information
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Roll Call Online — Online version of the best insider source of information about the U.S. Congress.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.